Four shops gutted in Tibet Center fire


KARACHI: Fire has burned four spare parts shops completely and one partially in Tibet Center near Preedy police station, Saddar, on Monday.

The fire erupted on the second floor in shops of vehicle spare parts due to short-circuit as the condition of wiring in the building was very poor. The fire was put off in a struggle of two hours with the help of two fire tenders, one snorkel and one rescue fire tender, rescue sources told PPI.

No casualty was reported; however, no immediate figure of financial loss was available.

The post Four shops gutted in Tibet Center fire appeared first on Pakistan Press International.

Leave a Reply