Towel godown gutted in fire


KARACHI: Fire flared up in a towel godown in New Karachi Industrial Area on Tuesday morning, gutting huge stock of towels and cotton.A towel godown near Bismillah Enterprises in Sector 6 B, New Karachi caught fire due to short-circuit early in the morning. The fire was doused after hectic efforts for five hours with the help of six fire tenders, sources said.

“Though it was a low-intensity fire but it spread in a vast area; therefore, it took some time to put it off. Financial loss could not be estimated yet; however, it could be in millions,” rescue sources observed.

The post Towel godown gutted in fire appeared first on Pakistan Press International.

Leave a Reply