Karachi: On 8th Rabi ul-Awwal-1436 A.H. i.e. 31st December-2014, at 0630 hours an Alam procession known as “CHUP TAZIA” will be taken out from Nishtar Park and it will terminate at Noor Bagh Musaffir Khana Moosa Lane, Karachi, says a handout.
The route of “CHUP TAZIA” procession will be as under: -
NISHTAR PARK/SHAH NAWAZ BHUTTO ROAD, FATHER JAMINIS ROAD, M.A.JINNAH ROAD, MAINSEFIELD STREET / PREEDY STREET AGAIN M.A. JINNAH ROAD, BOULTON MARKET , BOMBAY BAZAR , MARKET ROAD, MAHABAT KHANJI ROAD , ATMA RAM PRITAM DAS ROAD TO MOOSA LANE , NOOR BAGH MUSAFIR KHANA WHERE THE PROCESSION WILL TERMINATE AFTER HOLDING MAJLIS.
1) As soon as the procession will start from Nishter Park all vehicular Traffic coming from city side will be diverted towards Soldier Bazar (Bahadur Yar Jang Road) Coast Guard, Ankle Seria Chowk to Jubilee or Nishtar Road.
2) All kind of traffic coming from Nazimabad side will be diverted Lasbella towards Nishter Road towards Zoological Garden to reach their destinations.
3) All kind of traffic coming from Liaquatabad side will be diverted on Martin road towards Jail side. These vehicles shall, however, be permitted to proceed upto Jail and shall then proceed via Jamshed Road, Dada Bhoy Noorji Road, Kashmir Road, Shahra-e- Quaideen, Shara-e-Faisal, Lucky Star, Sarwar Shaheed Road, Fawara Chowk, Shaheen Complex, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Tower.
4) All kind of traffic coming from Stadium Road side shall proceed via New M.A. Jinnah Road. These vehicles shall be diverted at Dada Bhoy Noorji Road towards Kashmir Road, Society Light Signal, Shara-e-Quaideen to Shara-e-Faisal.
5) All kind of traffic coming from Superhighway side shall be diverted from Liaquatabad No. 10 towards Chowrangi No.2 Nazimabad and shall proceed via Habib Bank Chowk, Estate Avenue Road, Sher Shah to Maripur Road. For return journey these vehicles shall adopt the same route.
6) All kind of traffic approaching from National Highway side shall proceed via Rashid Minhas Road, Stadium Road, Sir Shah Suleman Road, Hassan Square, Liaquatabad No.10, Nazimabad Chowrangi No.2, Habib Bank, Estate Avenue Road, Sher Shah, Maripur Road. For return journey these vehicles shall also adopt the same route.
7) All kind of traffic shall not be permitted to proceed towards the route of the procession from Guru Mandir (Roundabout). These vehicles shall be diverted onto Bahadur Yar Jang road and again onto Khan Bahadur Naqi Muhammad Khan Road. Under no circumstances these vehicles shall be permitted to proceed along Soldier Bazar road from the junction of Khan Bahadur Naqi Muhammad Khan Road/ Bahadur Yar Jan Road.
8) All kind of Traffic coming towards Quaid-e-Azam Mazar via M.A. Jinnah Road will be diverted towards Bahadur Yar Jang Road. No vehicular Traffic will be permitted to proceed towards Old Exhibition under any circumstances.
9) All vehicular Traffic approaching Old Exhibition via Shahra-e-Quaideen (except those arriving for participating or ZIYARAT in the procession i.e. essential service vehicles) shall not be allowed to proceed from the intersection of Shahra-e-Quaideen / Society Light Signal. No Bus/Minibus / Trucks will be permitted to proceed beyond this roundabout towards Old Exhibition.
10) All Traffic going towards Saddar and other Colonies will not be permitted to proceed towards Empress Market from the junction of (1) Preedy Street/M.A. Jinnah Road, (2) Court Road Chowk and (3) Fresko Chowk when the head of the procession reaches near the crossing of M.A. Jinnah Road/Mansfield street.
11) Similarly, all vehicular Traffic proceeding towards Saddar via M.A. Jinnah Road side shall not be permitted to proceed from its junction with Preedy Street and Agha Khan Road / Mansfield Street.
12) No vehicular Traffic shall be permitted to proceed towards M.A. Jinnah Road from the junction of M. A. Jinnah Road (Preedy Street) until the procession enter Bomby Bazar.
13) The vehicular Traffic on Agha Khan Road from Zoological Garden side shall not be permitted to proceed towards M. A. Jinnah Road / Agha Khan Road intersection.
14) The diversion of Buses, Minibuses and other heavy Traffic vehicles shall be started well in advance whereas the car Traffic shall be diverted as soon the procession starts.
15) When Chup Tazia Procession terminates at Bara Imambargah Kharadar all kind Traffic coming from Lee Market shall be allowed towards Hussanian Iranian Imambgargah from Nawab Mahabat Khan Ji Road, similarly from Krane Chowrangi all kind Traffic shall be stopped.
NO VEHICLES SHALL BE PERMITTED TO PARK ALONG THE ROUTE OF THE PROCESSION AND THE ROUTE WILL BE KEPT CLEAR FROM ALL PARKING AND OTHER OBSTRUCTIONS.