2 children die of gas suffocation

QUETTA: Two brothers were suffocated to death by poisonous gas while third fell unconscious here Thursday. According to details gas was filled in a room of a house in Killi Almo here today. It was result of gas leakage. Due to gas two brothers Shoaib and Attaullah were suffocated to death. Third brother Ahsanullah fell unconscious. Children were shifted to hospital where doctors confirmed death of two. Third was admitted for treatment where his condition is also stated be to very serious.

Leave a Reply