3 die of gas suffocation

QUETTA: Three persons of a family died due to gas leakage in their house in Pashtoonabad area here Tuesday. According to details gas was leaking in a house at Tareen road here today. Room was filled with the gas. As a result three persons Shabbir Hussain, his wife and son Yassir Abbas died of suffocation. They were shifted to civil hospital where doctors declared them dead. After formality their dead bodies were sent to their native area in Rahim Yar Khan.

Leave a Reply