A trader electrocuted to death


SIALKOT: A local trader Muhammad Shafqat (54) was burnt alive after getting a severe electric shock from 11KV main electricity cable passing over the rooftop of his house in city’s congested Gohdpur locality here Tuesday.

Reportedly, he was constructing a room on rooftop of his house when he got a severe electric shock with iron rod in his hands, which touched the main 11KV electricity cable passing over the rooftop. He was burnt alive and died on the spot.

The rescuers of Rescue 1122 removed the trapped dead body from the main electricity supply line. Later, he was laid to rest in his native graveyard amid sobs and tears in the presence of hundreds of the mourners from all walks of life.

The post A trader electrocuted to death appeared first on Pakistan Press International.

Leave a Reply