Brick kiln labor electrocuted


NAUNDERO: A young labourer was electrocuted while working at a brick kiln here on Saturday.

According to details, 17-year Wasim son Zamir Jeho, resident of Faiz Muhammad Jeho village was repairing a live electric wire at a brick kiln near railway line of Naundero when he suddenly caught strong electric current and expired on the spot. He was unmarried and was earning livelihood in this poverty-stricken era for supporting his poor family.

The body was shifted to his village and laid to rest without fulfilling medico-legal formalities.

The post Brick kiln labor electrocuted appeared first on Pakistan Press International.