HARNAI: Two coal mine workers died and five others fell unconscious due to poisonous gas in a mine here Thursday.
According to details poisonous gas was filled in a coal mine here today. When workers entered the mine, seven workers fainted due to poisonous gas. When those outside the mine came to know about them, they brought them out of the mine. By then tow workers Dad Karam and Sher Muhammad had expired.
Five other workers Saddo, Amir Hamza, Taj Muhammad, Aziz, and Naeem were shifted by the workers to district headquarters hospital where they were under treatment. Their condition is stated to be serious. All the dead and wounded belonged to Afghanistan.