SIALKOT: A family head was killed and two women were injured seriously in a gas cylinder blast in the kitchen of their home in village Dulchikey-Uggoki near Sialkot here Monday.
Reportedly, the family of local trader Zafar Iqbal was busy in having meal there in the kitchen, when an explosion occurred there with bang, as the cylinder went off due to gas leakage, killing Zafar Iqbal 38 on the spot and injuring seriously his two daughters Rashida 26 and Fehmeeda 24. The real sisters, were injured seriously. They received serious burn wounds.
The rescuers of Rescue 1122 Sialkot shifted the injured women to Govt. Allama Iqbal Memorial DHQ Hospital Sialkot, where their condition was stated to be critical.