Altaf condemns terrorist attack on FC staff


KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Monday strongly condemned the terrorist attack on an FC check post in Loralai area of Balochistan.

In a statement, he expressed his grief and sorrow over the martyrdom of eight FC personnel in the attack. Hussain said the terrorists had declared a war against Pakistan and they were carrying out attacks on security forces and targeting general public as well throughout the country in order to weaken it internally. “Earlier attacks had been carried out against Army, Navy and Air Force and centres of other institutions.”

Hussain said the terrorists wanted to thwart the action by armed forces against religious extremists and terrorists by carrying out such attacks. Time had come for the nation to get united in order to frustrate the evil designs of these terrorists.

Hussain extended sympathies to the family members of the FC personnel martyred in the attack.

The post Altaf condemns terrorist attack on FC staff appeared first on Pakistan Press International.

Leave a Reply