Burney condemns blast in Sibi


KARACHI: KARACHI: Ansar Burney Trust International’s Chairman, Ansar Burney on Sunday strongly condemned silence of hypocrite political leadership in Pakistan on brutal murder of innocent people and going in terrorism in Balochistan, where terrorists once again killed four innocent people on Sunday.

Burney announced to visit Balochistan soon to create awareness for human dignity and to condemn terrorism and killings in the name of discrimination among humanity in the so-called name of caste, color, creed, sect, religion and provincialism.

He said earlier in terrorism attack in Turbat, the terrorists had killed 20 poor labourers who belong to Sindh and Punjab provinces and were working on a bridge at Sohrab Dam in Gagdan area of Turbat and now in a recent explosion in Sibi on Sunday morning at least four people were killed and 18 others wounded. Unknown persons had planted a bomb on a motorcycle, parked on the road side, in Chakar Khan road area of Sibi which went off with a huge bang.

He further said that the nearby buildings and shops were also damaged in the explosion and added that all the blast victims were civilians.

Burney demanded immediate arrest of the patrons of terrorists and asked political leadership to awake before it could be too late.

The post Burney condemns blast in Sibi appeared first on Pakistan Press International.

Leave a Reply