Islamabad, February 14, 2021 (PPI-OT): Minister for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony, Dr Noor-Ul-Haq Qadri has said that the Saudi government has not made it clear so far that this year Hajj will be held according to normal routine or under the Coronavirus Standard Operating Procedures. Talking to the media persons in Lahore, he said the government is in constant touch with the Saudi authorities, which have asked for wait for the final decision. The Minister for Religious Affairs said that in normal situation, a Memorandum of Understanding regarding Hajj is signed with the Saudi government in November. However, the Saudi government has not signed any MoU with any world country so far.
He said if the Hajj will be linked to coronavirus vaccination, Pakistan is also ready for it. Meanwhile, talking to the media in Sahiwal, Dr Noor-Ul-Haq Qadri said the government will complete its five-year constitutional term and it has no threat from the opposition. He said the government is starting the ”Seerat Chair” programme at the university level.
For more information, contact:
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Government of Pakistan
4th Floor, Cabinet Block, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan
The post Government in constant touch with KSA regarding Hajj plan: Minister appeared first on Official News Pakistan.