Youth dies of snakebite


Naudero, Sindh: A young man died of snakebite near here on Thursday. According to details, 18-years-old Azhar Ali son of Himath Ali Jeho was preparing fodder for his buffalo in his home at village Chambh Jeho when a snake bit him. He was brought to Naundero Government Hospital where duty doctor told the family that there is no anti-snake venom injection in the hospital. The patient was referred to Chandka Medical College Hospital Larkana, 20 kilometres away from here. He rushed to CMCH where doctors tried their = best to save his life but the youth could not survive.

His father Himath told PPI that his son was married just six months back. The body was handed over to bereaved family for burial.

Leave a Reply