District: (10 labourers fell unconscious after drinking toxic charity milk)


SIALKOT: As many as ten labourers fell unconscious after drinking the toxic charity milk in a religious seminary at Sialkot city’s congested Doburji locality here on Wednesday.

They were shifted to Government Allama Iqbal Teaching Hospital Sialkot, where their condition was still stated to be critical.

According to police, the labourers were sitting in a local religious seminary, when they drank the milk, stated to be toxic, sent their by some unknown people.

All of these labourers belonged to Zafarwal areas. The labourers fell unconscious after vomiting. They were shifted to the hospital by Rescue 1122 officials. The hospital doctors said that the labourers fell unconscious after drinking the toxic milk. Police have started investigation with no clue.

The post District: (10 labourers fell unconscious after drinking toxic charity milk) appeared first on Pakistan Press International.

Leave a Reply