Sialkot: A man was killed and two women seriously injured in a kitchen gas cylinder blast in village Dulchikey-Uggoki near Sialkot here on Monday. Reportedly, the family of local trader Zafar Iqbal was busy in having meal in kitchen when an explosion occurred. Gas cylinder went off due to gas leakage killed Zafar Iqbal 38 on the spot and seriously injured his two daughters Rashida 26 and Fehmeeda 24.
The rescuers of Rescue 1122 Sialkot shifted the injured women to Govt. Allama Iqbal Memorial DHQ Hospital Sialkot, where their condition was stated to be critical.