80% payment of Ramazan package to IDPs completed: Qadir Baloch

Islamabad: Minister for SAFRON (States and Frontier Regions) Abdul Qadir Baloch has said Ramazan Package has been paid to 80 percent Internally Displaced Persons while the remaining 20 percent will be paid before Eid-ul-Fitr.

In an interview, he said the government is distributing fifty two thousand rupees to each displaced family under Ramazan package.

The Minister said the federal government will provide all basic facilities, including health, food, clean drinking water and tents, to them.

Replying to a question, Abdul Qadir Bloch said Pakistan and Afghanistan have cordial relations. He said Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif desires to have tension-free relations with all neighbouring countries.

Meanwhile, the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Government has increased the number of doctors providing health services to IDPs of North Waziristan.

According to Provincial Disaster Management Authority, ninety four doctors have been deputed for the IDPs.

Eighteen of them are working in Bannu, thirty two in Dera Ismail Khan and forty four in Lakki Marwat districts.

The post 80% payment of Ramazan package to IDPs completed: Qadir Baloch appeared first on Pakistan Press International.

Leave a Reply